Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easy Blue Cheese Dip

Happy Hump Day!!!

It's a rainy day here, so I've found myself wanting to EAT!  With our wedding less than 5 months away, snacking is not the best rainy day activity.

So I decided to make some Blue Cheese Dip to go with my veggies!  I always bug my fiance to make it, but he must be off of his BC game because it hasn't been tasting so great.  Or someone is pulling the old trick of screwing something up so you don't have to make it, lol! Either way today was the day I conquered Homemade Blue Cheese on my own. I never realized how easy it was.  And since I am "trying" to eat lighter, I used light ingredients where I could.

BLUE CHEESE DIP

This is all I used to make my dip


1/2 C. Mayonnaise
1/2 C. Sour Cream
5 oz Blue Cheese Chunks
Salt & Pepper to taste

Mix together in a bowl & chill......if you can wait




Enjoy this dip with veggies or your favorite wings!
Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment