Tuesday, May 14, 2013

There goes my brain again.....catch it!


I have been meaning to come on & share some ideas.  I just cannot seem to find the time.

Friday was supposed be the day! Dad was off, so I could finally make my way back to my "office".  
Then Mason decided that he wanted Daddy AND Mummy to go to the park.
How could I say no to that???  

So off to the park we went.  Afterwards we had lunch & went home to take naps.  
Not a productive day, but definitely a well over due family day!

Since then we have been busy, busy!  I had a relaxing Mother's Day & an amazing dinner. 
I am a  very lucky lady



Besides our very active 2 year old son, our wedding has been taking a lot of my time.
Choosing to "Tie the Knot" on our vacation has been a bit more planning than I thought. Thanks to my BFF in California, who has had her own vision of my wedding day, we have got to amp it up a bit.  
She is right though, it's my wedding day! 

Here is what I've been working on for our ceremony at the beach


I love this for the aisle.


A special tribute to our boy Mason
Mason jars used as vases with flowers for the aisle



My best friend's husband is making a pergola, similar to this one, for us to 
stand in front of while we exchange our vowels.
He is a master prop maker from LA....I can't wait to see what he comes up with


So there are a few of the things I have been up to in planning our wedding.  Our ceremony is going to be short & sweet.  Crossing our fingers, the rain doesn't ruin my plans!

I have a bit of a hectic weekend coming up, but there is some quiet time in my future, at my future in-laws.  
I will have some things to share soon! Have a fabulous week!



Photos From:
Pergola
Benches



No comments:

Post a Comment