Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pudding Shots

Hope everyone's week is going well.  This past weekend we were out of town,  my future Brother In Law's girlfriend threw him a Surprise 40th Birthday party.  I like to try to make something when going to a party when I can.  This time I decided to take Pudding Shots!

I started making them after my brother's boss' wife (got that? lol) told me about them.  I have always made jello shots, so when I heard about the pudding shots I had to try them out.  I have been on a personal mission to perfect the pudding shots & try a variety of flavors!  Now my friends are requesting pudding shots instead of the jello.  A lot of people have never had them or are afraid to try them.  Well have no fear, Pudding shots are a great little "adult" treat.  

You will need the following to make 
Chocolate Strawberry Pudding shots


3/4 C. Milk
1 C. Strawberry Vodka
1 box of Instant Pudding
1 tub of Cool Whip

Hand mixer
Spoon
Measuring Cup
Gallon Zipper Bag
4 dozen 1oz cups & lids


Start by mixing your milk & pudding.  Then add your vodka & mix until blended.


Next fold in the Cool Whip with a spoon.  
Be sure not to stir it, you don't want it to get too runny. 


Transfer your pudding into zipper bag.  
(Setting the bag into a container helps to fill the bag with out making a mess)


Cut off the tip of one side of the bag & distribute into cups. 
You can find them at party or restaurant supply stores.


Top the shots with lids & let chill for about 2-3 hours

When serving your shots, you can get creative & use toppings also.  
I would use mini chocolate chips to top these ones off.  Use your imagination!

I will continue to share my pudding shot recipes with you as I discover new & tasty ways to make the perfect    
pudding shot!

Enjoy & have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment