Monday, April 8, 2013

Lobster Pizza

What a busy weekend!

The days go by so fast.  And days like that, a quick dinner recipe comes in handy.  During Lent I discovered a quick, tasty & easy meal with things I already had in the fridge.

Lobster Pizza

Roll out the dough & top it with Alfredo sauce
I used Pillsbury's Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet and about 1 Cup of left over Alfredo. 
I added 1/4 tsp  garlic salt into the sauce.



Then put on chopped roasted red peppers


Add imitation lobster meat.....my fiance loves it!


Top with mozzarella or provolone, which ever you prefer.  I even added a little parm


Bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes.  

It's an easy meal that you can put together with anything that you have left over in the fridge.  I have also used left over taco meat & made taco pizza.  I will save that one for another day.  
Having a few Pillsbury items in the fridge keeps your options open for a quick, affordable meal. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment