Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Calm After the Storm

To say the last few weeks has been crazy would be an understatement.  I have had 2 weddings, one of which I helped plan &  had my in-laws stay with us while my FIL went to the Dr. here.  Now I am looking forward to heading North to my in-laws for some R&R this week before my weeks get busy again.

My June calendar is booking up with Party Lite shows & I am NOT complaining.  Summer is always such a great time to get friends together & catch up.  It's also a great time to switch up the decor to make your home bright & cheerful.

Here are a few ideas to make your home look
 ready for the sunny weather!


Keeping it short & sweet today so I can finish packing for my weekday getaway!
Have a safe & Happy Memorial Day 
and don't forget why this day exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment