Thursday, February 18, 2016

Salmon Tacos

Yesterday I posted about my Salmon Tacos we had for dinner the other night.  We had some salmon we hadn't cooked from our Valentine's Day dinner. My husband manages a restaurant, so we opt for eating at home most of the time. And I don't mind one bit!  He's a great cook & he enjoys doing it.

  • Salmon (no bones or skin)
  • Blacken seasoning
  • Tortilla shells
  • Toppings
    • Pico De Gallo
    • Salsa
    • Lettuce
    • Tomato
    • Slaw
    • Cheese
Really, the possibilities are endless with toppings for tacos!

Grill the salmon over medium heat to medium or to your liking. 
It should just flake apart.  

We had shrimp & rice with our tacos.  
This seasoning is AWESOME on shrimp!

 My hubby decided to do his taco UP!  
There is salmon under all of those fixings.

I went simple.  
I made fresh pico de gallo that day.  
My favorite topping for any kind of fish taco!

I am off to make my Pineapple Salsa now.  
I have some ripe avocados....I'm thinking guac too!

Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment