Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bring on 2015!

2014 has been a roller coaster, lots of highs & lows.
And a lot of self realization.

I have realized that life has turned out to be a lot differently than I thought it would be 10 years ago.


  • Friends you thought you would have forever, have become acquaintances. And making new friendships that are "less complicated".
  • Living in the same place for years, dreaming of owning our own home with a yard & no more neighbors below us.  
  • Not being as financially stable as I had hoped, although we are close to the light at the end of that tunnel.
  • After 16 years of working, becoming a stay at home mom & not making a real paycheck. Something I would never change. Being a part of my child growing up is priceless.


Life is a learning experience.  

2015 will be different!  I know, everyone says that every year. But I feel that next year will be filled with change...hopefully good change. I better hurry & get a New Years Pretzel!




No comments:

Post a Comment