Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This Christmas

We had a bit of an odd Christmas this year.

We kept our tradition of breakfast, gifts & Bloody Mary's.  My best friend & her 2 teenagers have been coming here 3 years now for Christmas morning. Teenagers can take innocence out of Christmas, so they come here to enjoy my, almost 4 year old, son open presents.  Of course each year, we have more people join us.  We were up to 8 of us this year!

We had an awesome breakfast casserole I found on Pinterest!  My hubby made his modifications, of course more meat.  Everyone loved it, despite all their faces when I made it in front of them.  It's perfect for a crowd.  I am planning on making this in Deep Creek next month.

Here is the link to the recipe
My first time putting someone else's recipe on my page. 
 Hope I did it right :)

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2014/11/cheesy-sausage-breakfast-casserole-recipe/



As for rest of our Christmas day, it was just odd.  My mom was the only one of my family members to come over.  She works retail & had to be a work super early so she didn't stay super long. Not that we had a bad Christmas, it was just not the norm.

I think next year I need to go away for the holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment