Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Emotional Rollercoaster of Buying a House

It's been 29 days since we put in our offer 
for our very first house.  

It has been the LONGEST 29 days of my life!

The only thing almost as bad as your offer not being accepted, is your appraisal not coming in where you need it.   After getting over many hurdles, the house is ours.  That being said, I am still not sure when we are going to get those keys in our hands. 

Those that know me know that I have little patience & can be a bit of a loose cannon when I lose my crap!  I am not a fan of the unknown, I am a planner.  My notebook is never far with my many lists to attempt to keep it together.  So not knowing what day we can get the carpets cleaned or what day to get the moving truck, is making Mel a little crazy to say the least.  Much to my surprise, I am hanging in there quite well.

All I can do is keep on packing & purging.

But not today. I decided today I am going to spend some much needed Pinterest time.  I am gonna enjoy my greek salad & ONE soup while I surf the web for decorating ideas & ways to make moving easier.  My brain needs a break!




No comments:

Post a Comment