Friday, July 11, 2014

Momma needs a Cocktail!

It's been a long week.  We went camping, had to cancel a trip & deal with grown-up problems.  Needless to say, I need a vacation. But I suppose I will have to settle with a nice, enjoyable, adult beverage.

I am a huge fan of vodka...there, I said it.  Fortunately for me, it likes me too.  I have become a fan of Pinnacle vodka when it comes to getting creative.  They have lots of great flavors to choose from.  Sometimes it can be a bad thing when decision making time comes along & you want everything! To be honest, I usually buy which ever Pinnacle or Smirnoff is on sale and sounds good at the moment. Stoli Raspberry will always have a special place in my heart. It is my favorite!

My friends and I like to use Sherbet in our blender drinks.  It is especially nice in the summer time on a hot day.  A special shout out to my boy Luke who sold me his very expensive blender for $5 when he decided to sell everything & cycle across the country.  I had NO idea how powerful and pricey it was.  I've assured him it went to a great home, lol!

Tropical Freeze


1 Cup of Vodka 
(I used Smirnoff's Pineapple Coconut Sorbet)
1/2 container of Lime Sherbert
Fill blender with ice
Waaaaaa Laaaaaa

A tasty & refreshing beverage as a reward 
for making through the day!
(Please pay no attention to the grape bombs in the background, hee hee. This is an older picture from the last time we made it.)



TGIF
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment